NSROC co-ordinates some group tendering on behalf of its member councils and also commissions tenders and expressions of interest for special regional projects.
Visit our electronic tendering website. This system speeds up the tendering cycle and reduces the time and costs for both NSROC and our suppliers.
There are no current tenders.
Launch NSROC E-Tendering
Current Expressions of Interest:
Expressions of Interest – NSROC Native Title Manager Advisory Panel
NSROC is establishing a prequalified panel of service providers to assist member councils to comply with the requirements of Part 8 of the Crown Land Management Act 2016. Qualified service providers are invited to submit their proposal to NSROC to be included in the panel.
The proposal should at a minimum include:
• Your company details
• Qualifications of key personnel
• Details of insurances held
• Evidence/Certificate confirming that nominated personnel have completed the approved training: Introductory Native Title Training delivered by the Crown Solicitor’s Office
• Services that your organisation can provide, such as assistance with preparation of Plans of Management, advice with respect to leasing, issuing of licences, permits and use agreements of land that may be subject to the Native Title legislation etc. Services may also include assistance with determination of excluded land, obtaining Native Title Certificates, determination of status of the land and if proposed act(s) affect native title etc.
• Indicative charge-out rates.
Service providers on the NSROC prequalified Native Title Advisory Panel can be approached by member councils to carry out specific tasks to ensure that the dealings as a council Crown land manager complies with the relevant provisions of the Crown Land Management Act.
The initial term of the Native Title Advisory panel will be till 30 June 2021 and may be renewed following a review of the operation of the panel.
If you require additional information, please email email@example.com or contact Ngaire Meekan on (02) 9911 3651.
Submissions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and referenced as Native Title Manager Advisory Panel.